text me, ask more operate video
This filling machine is manual operated, and applicable for beer bottle/ pot, adopts 304 stainless steel structure as a whole.
Working process: Start--CO2 pressurizing--Filling--Pressure release--Capping--Stop
Compressed air pressure
Penguin Keg, Beer Bottle, Beer Pot
1. Connect beer, compressed air and Co2.
2. Turn the valve 1 to the position " down", and the cylinder goes down.
3. Turn the valve 2 to the position " pressurize" .
4. Observe the pressure value of the pressure gauge 4, set the pressure value a little lower than the fermenting tank pressure. For example, if the fermenting tank pressure is 0.15 MPA, please set the pressure gauge value as 0.11-0.12 MPA.
5. Turn the valve 4 to the position " Fill", then it start to fill, when the beer reach the required level , turn the valve 3 to the position " stop", and turn the valve 2 to the position " release", and when the pressure gauge shows "0", turn the valve 1 to the position " up", then the cylinder goes up.
6. Push the bottles to the capping station, Turn the valve 5 to the position "down", then it starts to seal, when finished, turn the valve 5 to the station " up" , the cylinder goes up.