Complete craft brewery equipment for microbreweries with production from 3.000HL up to 100.000HL of beer per year.3-vessel, 4-vessel, 5-vessel brewhouse ranging from 30HL up to 80HL/brew enable both infusion mashing, and decoction mashing.
10HL/20HL/30HL / 40HL /50HL /60HL/80HL brewhouse sizes are produced standartly, but also customized specially composed brewhouses are manufactured on customer’s request in 3-, 4- or 5 -vessel design (mash *kettle * lauter * whirlpool design with HLT and CLT installed separately – HLT usually in one area with Wort-Cooler, CLT in one area with chilling system).
with 4- or 5-vessel design, while 3-vessel system (mash/kettle * lauter * whirlpool), can later be ugraded by adding extra wort-kettle or mash-tun.
Brewing process is PLC-controlled, with possibility to fix temperatures and times of brewing operations . Brewhouse heating system is automatic, cellar chilling system (fermenting & conditioning process ) is working in fully automatic regime as well.
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
1) Fully insulated mash tun and brew kettle mounted on a modular, radius edge, stainless steel under-frame, designed for easy and efficientinstallation in almost any structure.
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
1) 100% certified 304 sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our fermenter and BBT tanks.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone